Mid West Coast Local Services
Mid West Coast ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Mid West Coast site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Mid West Coast Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Mid West Coast When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Mid West Coast Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Mid West Coast Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Mid West Coast ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Mid West Coast and a Place to Meet
The midwest.coast.place Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Mid West Coast
Interesting Facts about Mid West Coast, Western Australia
1. Mid West Coast region stretches from Kalbarri in the south to Carnarvon in the north.
2. The region is home to the largest fishing fleet in Western Australia and prides itself on the production of fresh seafood.
3. Mid West Coast is famously known for the spectacular pink lake, Hutt Lagoon, located in Port Gregory.
4. The region's main industries include agriculture, mining, and tourism.
5. Mid West Coast is home to one of the oldest rocks in the world, the Jack Hills zircon.
6. The famous coastal town of Dongara is recognized as the Lobster Capital of Western Australia.
7. The region is a popular destination for surfers with some of the best surf breaks found along the coastline.
8. The Ningaloo Reef, located in the region's north-west, is home to 500 species of fish, 300 coral species, and numerous marine mammals.
9. The coastal town of Geraldton is home to a large wind farm that generates enough electricity to power 30,000 homes.
10. Mid West Coast is home to several national parks including Kalbarri National Park and Francois Peron National Park.
11. The town of Northampton is the site of one of Western Australia's most notorious murders, the Batavia shipwreck massacre.
12. The town of Carnarvon is the largest banana growing region in Western Australia.
13. The Mid West Coast region offers visitors a unique opportunity to experience stunning natural landscapes, rich cultural history, and a wide range of outdoor activities.